Friday, February 12, 2010

the night.....


i planted my lips on Yours

with music blaring
thumping
jolting
rocking the core of my soul

drinks in hand,
i return from the bar,
my eyes lock onto You

You,
perched on that chair
in all Your sexiness,
Your eyes sparkling
even from the far distance

clear thoughts
through my foggy brain
i know what's next

resistance now futile
as my lips find Yours
the soft sweetness insane
as Our lips now meld
into One long, warm
passion
the line now crossed
finally

Your shocked smile
a welcome break
to cool the heat
but only briefly
as the ice cube
finds its way to my mouth
and now to yours

as the night continues
a long drive home
but worth the wait

You
worth the wait
and so much more

© whisper 2010


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, BABY

WITH ALL MY LOVE





1 comment:

  1. mmmm...that was a good night...like so many others we've had since...and I Love You So Much! This "thing" that we have is that addictive drug and the great thing is I can have as much of you as i want! XO

    ReplyDelete