Saturday, February 20, 2010

this is my life....

spring is in the air
i can feel it
on my face
in my soul
in my heart

the freedom from scarves, hats, gloves, coats
is definitely around the corner
and so is my life

a new beginning
just like spring

the blossoming of wondrous things
about to unfold

i
think of Her,
i smile
i
think of Her,
i cry
i
think of Her,
my heart soars

this,
the life i've waited
for
half my own life

i
look at Her
and see amazement
i
look at Her
and feel contentment
i
look at Her
and feel love

true, honest love
like never before

She,
now my life
my strength
my peace

this gift of Her
is a true blessing
i will, forever,
be grateful for



1 comment:

  1. ahhhh geez Hon! I'd like to take all the credit but without "you" in the You & Me, I would not be the person that I am for You! XO

    ReplyDelete